Park Rules & Regulations
- Registration: State law requires that all tenants and overnight guests be registered at the office upon arrival. There is a charge for overnight guests (See Rates). the person registering is responsible for his own conduct as well as that of each guest.
- Alcoholic Beverages: To respect our other guests we ask that there is no drinking at the pool or in public areas. Additionally there are no open containers around the park, and drinks should be kept discrete within your site.
- Campsite Limit: There is a limit of six persons per campsite. Any exception must be made with the management in advance.
- Vehicle Limit: Each site is limited to one (1) motor vehicle and/or camping unit per campsite unless prior arrangement has been made with the management.
- Speed Limit: 10 mph is the posted speed limit.
- Washing Vehicles: Contact office for vehicle washing guidelines and fees.
- Pets: Pets are welcome. All pets must be leashed and under the owner’s control at all times. Tenants are required to clean up after their pets and are responsible for their conduct at all times. No aggressive breeds.
- Cleanliness: Tenants are responsible to keep their site clean and neat. Please pick up and dispose of all trash. A dumpster is provided for your convenience.
- Safety & Neatness: No clotheslines/wires permitted.
- Quiet Time: In consideration of others, we ask that you refrain from any unnecessary noise between 10 PM and 7 AM. No windchimes allowed.
- Laundry Room: Open 7 AM to 10 PM unless prior arrangement has been made with management. Please keep the laundry room and machines clean.
- Swimming Pool: Hours are posted. No lifeguard is on duty. Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult while in the water or the pool area. NO DIVING ALLOWED
- Check-Out: 11 AM is the check-out time. Notify the office at least 24 hours in advance if you wish to stay longer.
- Storage: We can provide off-site storage, please see office for details.
- Violations: Those violating camp rules or regulations are subject to immediate ejection from the premises.
Click Here to download Rules and Regulations, Attractions and TV Channels
If we can help in any way, please do not hesitate to ask.